ALL BOOKINGS ARE MADE ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE CUSTOMER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THE TERMS&CONDITIONS AT THE TIIME OF BOOKING.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS&CONDITIONS.
DRIVE INTENSIVE ACTS AS AN AGENT AND ALL DRIVING INSTRUCTORS ARE SELF EMPLOYED.
A non refundable deposit is included on all courses in addition to any applicable test fees.
- The balance of fees to be paid once booking is confirmed.
- Payment is taken by bank transfer, cheque or via the Website. For cheques, please allow an extra 5 days for postal delivery and clearance.
- We cannot be held responsible for any test cancellations made by the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency). Test cancelled by the DVSA will normally be automatically re-arranged. The re-arranged test will be subject to compatibility with existing commitments your Instructor already has. We cannot refund course fees with regard to any cancellation made by the DVSA.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the vehicle used for your test is the vehicle the course was conducted in. If unforeseen circumstances prevail (instructor illness/bereavement, or mechanical failure) we will endeavour to arrange another car/instructor. If we’re unable to do this, we will either make alternative arrangements to complete the course at a later date or refund any unused portion of the fees including test fee.
- All our Instructors are approved by the DVSA and as such, have undergone Criminal record checks. Whilst conducting the driving course, our Instructors will at all times work within the bounds of the DVSA’s code of conduct.
- The Driving Instructor’s car is fitted with dual controls and has fully comprehensive insurance for tuition purposes.
- We will not be liable for any failure of the Tuition Vehicle during tuition or the practical driving test unless it is a direct result of negligence on the part of the Instructor. However all reasonable efforts will be made to provide a replacement vehicle for the purpose of tuition or test. If a pupil is unable to go for his/her test because of mechanical failure of tuition vehicle, we will arrange and pay for another driving test as soon as one becomes available.
- The Driving Instructor shall be entitled to withdraw the use of the Car for the purpose of the driving test if he/she reasonably believes that your driving has failed to reach a satisfactory standard. In such circumstances you will forfeit your test fee. This is necessary to protect other road users, yourself and the Car.
- Short refreshment breaks may form part of daily tuition period.
- You must be able to satisfy the driving test eyesight requirements i.e. you must be able to read a number plate (with glasses or contact lenses if normally worn) at 20 metres, or 20.5 metres with the old style number plates.
- You must supply to the Instructor at the commencement of the course your driving licence If you fail to produce a valid driving licence the Driving School cannot by law permit you to drive a Car and accordingly your Booking will be lost. No refund can be made in this case.
- You must satisfy the DVLA/DVSA requirements regarding residency and eligibility requirements.
- You must attend your lessons on time. Failure to do so will result in your losing time and the Driving School has no obligation in such circumstances to add time to the end of your lesson to make up for late arrival.
- You must attend for each lesson in a fit state. That is free from alcohol, drugs or any other state that might affect your ability to drive. The final judgement on this is with your instructor. No refunds will be made if the days drive has to be cancelled due to the pupil being unfit to drive.
- No refund of Test fees will be made if the pupil cancels their course within 5 working days of commencement of the course. A course meaning the start of the Intensive Course and also once Thoery Test is taken. You have the right to cancel within 14 days from the date of booking.
- You must declare any disability or condition which may affect your ability to drive, or to take advantage of the intensive tuition.
- When booking a Course you are agreeing to our Terms&Conditions.
- All courses will be held for 12 months and can be taken at any time in the 12month period, subject to mutual availability. Only by special arrangement will a course be held over 12 months.
You are entitled to cancel your Course up to 14 days following the date of commitment.(Booking Date) this is in accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations. There is a £30 charge for all refunds. The non refundable deposit will also be taken from the balance along with any test fees necessary.
Course prices do change from time to time and we will honour any Bookings made prior to these changes if the price increases.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and all changes are effective immediately. Where applicable previous Terms and Conditions will cease to apply. it is the Customers responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions when visiting the site, making or amending an existing booking.
When we have not received written confirmation of a cancellation within the first fourteen days at our Registered Office any monies paid will not be refunded and any balance outstanding will be owed to the Driving Instructor who with our help will take appropriate action needed to collect this money.
We act as an Agent for Self Employed Instructors.
When we have discounted a multiple booking and there is a cancellation, if a refund is accepted within the first 14 days this will be done at the normal Course Price.
We do not store credit card details and we do not share customer details with third parties.